What we do during an annual service.
We will follow the manufactures instructions for the servicing of the appliance, don’t worry if you do not have them or can not lay your hands on them at the moment, we have access to a comprehensive database of manuals which we will consult. The service carried out by our experienced engineers usually includes, but is not limited to:
- Check of boiler controls / programmers to ensure correct operation, with replacement of batteries if required.
- Gas and pressure flow tests
- Inspection of internal components, and cleaning of these if required.
- Inspection of flue and combustion gases analysis.
- Check the correct operation of safety devices.
- Check of all water and gas connections to the boiler.
- Check of all case and combustion seals to ensure the complete integrity.
Book your boiler service today with Heating Connect.
With competitive pricing and a friendly team of staff from the moment your call is answered to our engineer arriving at your property, now really is the best time to tick ‘Get the Boiler Serviced’ off your list, and with appointments available Weekdays, weekends, day time and evening we do our best to come to you at the most convenient time. Book Now.Book Now